1. ROCKETS - Big Bang Competition entry.
A mix of 3D (Vue Infinite, 3DS Max and Poser) and Photoshop.
2. BRAIN MAZE - Pupils created a maths based computer game.
A mix of 3D and Photoshop.
3. SCIENCE IN FASHION - The pupils looked at how science is influencing the fashion industry.
3D cloth simulation coupled with a bit of Photoshop work.
4. FASHIONING SCIENCE LOGO - 3DS Max cloth simulation coupled with Vue Infinite procedural material. Photoshop for the bulk of the text.
5. CHEMISTRY BEHIND COUTURE - One of a series of posters created for an internal competition leading up to the Big Bang Competition entries.
Aside from the test tube Photoshop.
6. CHEMISTRY BEHIND COUTURE - Created to allow the client to enter their own information on the poster.
7. CHEMISTRY BEHIND COUTURE - MKII version.
8. FASHIONING SCIENCE - A pre-production version before the client changed the title of the competition.
9. STEM CLUB INFO - An information poster to list the progress of Framwellgate Schools STEM Club.
10. KLUSTER KIT LOGO - A number of schools within the borders of Durham City clubbed together to buy a series of science kits that the schools shared between them.
11. COMPLIMENTS SLIP
12. DIRECTIONS POSTER - Illustrator.
A keyed directions guide to the Sjovoll Centre (part of Framwellgate School). Square sections guide in from the north while the circular instructions guide in from the South.
13. SCHOOL PLAY - Leaflet (front), Illustrator.
14. SCHOOL PLAY - Leaflet (back), Illustrator.
15. TICKET - Combined with Publisher (the only DTP software the school had access to). Publisher was set up so that it would automatically number the tickets which was set up (and instructions supplied) to print out a page of tickets.